Friday, April 29, 2005

Music you should hear

I've played this song for a couple of people and they've both quite liked it. I think it's got a little bit of a Magnetic Fields thang goin' on, and I'm partial to not only the lyrics, but the performer as well-after all, it is my dear runty brother. Comments are more than encouraged-they are demanded. They guy's gotta have some encouragement to play more outside of his bedroom.
There's more where this came from-if I can only figure out a better way to link mp3s to this page. At this point, you need to cut and paste the url-blogger won't allow for "deep linking". I don't even know what that means. Got suggestions? This computer illiterate is interested.
Third Look - Grant MacLeod
http://soundslikefun.blogdrive.com/mp3s/thirdlook.mp3

3 comments:

deepfriedgold said...

Erin, I've tried and tried and the cut-and-paste gets me nothing. whimper.

All y'all, I can tell you Grant's songs are amazing. Christ, I hate people with talent.

Raven said...

If you would like to add some music video html codes to your site I know of this great one music video html codes check it out

Free Legal MP3 Music Downloads said...

Got a great addition for Music you should hear, and it has to do with everyone's favorite subject: 'music downloads'. Not much I can really say about this site other than it's fast, easy to use, provides accurate, relevant music downloads information, and best of all, it's free. You can't beat that. Go check it out if you're into music downloads