Sunday, November 20, 2005

Long time no writing

I've been a neglectful blogger. That seems to be a bit of an ongoing theme here...I've been a titch busy. I will, however, be adding a few things in this space soon enough. There should (if all goes well) be a few new interviews. I spoke to Warrior King a couple of weeks ago and Damian Marley this past Wednesday. I've got a Beenie Man interview lined up, so, if all goes well, I'll provide some director's cuts for y'all to read.

Until then, you might want to take a look at my class blog. I teach West Indian Lit at Vanier college here in lovely Montreal, and I'm consistently impressed with my dear students. Although we call it CEGEP, it's really grade 12 and grade 13 + community college all thrown into the same building. It makes for some interesting classes and some vibrant discussions...

Check it out:
West Indian Lit

No comments: